All submissions should be original, unpublished work.
• Submissions accepted year round, but know that reading periods are generally closed from 2 to 3 months following submission deadlines.
• Manuscripts must be typed or printed in proper format on white paper, in English, one side only, double-spaced for prose. Cover letters should be brief.
• Fiction and creative nonfiction manuscripts must be limited to 5,000 words. Novel and memoir excerpts are acceptable.
• Poetry submissions will be limited to up to five poems, twenty pages total.
• Simultaneous submissions are acceptable. Please notify us immediately if something has been accepted elsewhere.
• Entrants may submit only one submission per category until you have been notified of acceptance or non-acceptance of submitted material.
• Please note genre of your submission in the cover letter (fiction, poetry or CNF).
• Please include a SASE for results. Manuscripts will be recycled and will not be returned.
• Payment is in 1 copy of the issue in which the author’s work appears.